Continuing on with favorites from last year, this is the newborn portion of the stunning maternity session here. Sleepy baby (thanks to mama who followed my newborn session preparation instructions to a tee!), sweet sister and great light all came together to create a collection of images that tug at your heart. So many special images that the family will treasure forever!
- The pillow “love you like bisquits and gravy!” was a gift from grandpa because that’s a special thing they said to each other.
- The scale has been in the family for generations. All of the cousins and siblings have been photographed on it. Mom says it is around 100 years old, and it still works!
- A Texas Tech set up. Here in Texas, it’s all about the football team, we’ve included Aggie Rings, UT hook ’em hats, Baylor Bears onesies, really any fun little thing you have can be included. We’ll see where he ends up going but how fun if he does go to Tech!
- Puppy. Pest are always welcome to be included. They are a part of your family and we are happy to celebrate that with you.
- Sister. Big sister was sooo excited about her new baby brother. Kisses, hugs and sweet little “gentle” taps are the best!