How do we keep baby safe during your newborn session?
Safety has always been a priority for us during a newborn photography session! Here are some of the things I’ve always done and will continue to do for your in-home session to keep us all safe:
- props washed, sanitized and rotated (I have hundreds of different set ups!)
- lots of hand washing and hand sanitizer throughout your session
- newly dry cleaned outfit for me that I put on right before I leave my house, I have certain tops I only wear for newborn sessions
- remove shoes and wear clean non-slip yoga socks (these are my favorite)
- camera cleaned and sanitized in between clients
- Reschedule for illness (and ask you to do the same)
- I am fully vaccinated including DTap and only do one session per day and a few per week
Now, we’ve added even more baby safe precautions which are in line with local COVID-19 recommendations:
- (update) I am fully vaccinated for COVID as of April 1.
- Mask for me and any adults present who are not being photographed
- UV light to sanitize headbands and props that can’t be washed
- Spray all of our equipment in between clients with Lysol (including lighting stands, etc)
- Reduced amount of touching during family images by using more verbal guiding and pose modeling to increase social distancing
If you are interested in finding out more about our in-home sessions and how we’ll work to keep your family safe, be sure to fill out our contact form so we can be in touch.