How do we keep baby safe during your newborn session?
Safety has always been a priority for us during a newborn photography session! Here are some of the things I’ve always done and will continue to do for your in-home session to keep us all safe:
- Props washed, sanitized, and rotated (I have hundreds of different setups!).
- I use speciality inserts, pillows and layers made explicitly for newborn photography and weights inside the props if needed.
- lots of hand washing and hand sanitizer throughout your session
- newly dry-cleaned outfit that I put on right before I leave my house, and I have certain tops I only wear for newborn sessions
- remove shoes and wear clean non-slip yoga socks (these are my favorite)
- camera cleaned and sanitized in between clients
- Reschedule for illness (and ask you to do the same)
- I am fully vaccinated, including DTap, and only do one session per day and a few per week
- I watch for things during the session: baby’s circulation, warmth (not too warm or too cold), head control (we support it at all times), flexibility, and hunger cues
If you are interested in finding out more about our in-home sessions and how we’ll work to keep your family safe, please fill out our contact form so we can be in touch.