So much love for newborn baby Mila! Her session could not have gone better…doting parents (and grandma who was there to help), a darling nursery and the perfect combination of bare and wrapped images. Isn’t that nursery wall amazing? Can’t wait to watch her grow up!
Some of my favorite things about this session:
- The gold lettering handmade by her mom on the wall of her nursery (“amazing grace how sweet the sound”)
- The wall of books ready for reading by mom, grandma (who is a teacher) and aunt (also a teacher)
- Classic look of her pink, gray and gold nursery
- The fact that I have known this family since dad was little (Grandma is best friends with our Grandma!)
- The way dad looks at his sweet little girl (she already has him wrapped around her finger for sure!)
Interested in a newborn session at home? E-mail [email protected]. We are booking through the end of the year (September is close to full!). To be sure we see your newborn within the first two weeks we set everything up ahead of time based on your due date, then choose the actual date and time once they are born.