Introducing our newest baby – the Folio Portrait Box! We’ve been testing it out over the past few months and our clients have gone crazy with love for it! So, what in the world is a Folio Portrait Box?
It’s custom made using the same gorgeous fabrics as our albums.
It includes a set of portraits printed 8 x 10 and matted with archival cotton rag mats (not your average mat either, you can’t just run and buy these at Michael’s), these are specially made in Australia.
The Folio Box includes the following:
The box: “envelope” style, custom fabric, choice of ribbon or snap closure, holds around 18 matted prints
The mats: 11 x 14 frame mounts, made of 4-ply board 100% rag, acid and lignin free with bevel-cut openings and v-groove accents
The prints: 10 x 8 fully retouched images printed on luster archival paper (as with all of our products, printed at a professional lab), the box can hold up to 18 matted images
So, why have our product testers been so excited about their boxes? And what can you do with them?
- You get them now! They’ll soon be part of our reveal process, ready to keep at the time of your ordering appointment (or part of them anyway, depending on how many prints you’d like to order)
- You can change them in and out without having to mess with a frame
- They fit in the little “groves” in many shelving types (or can lean easily on a shelf)
- You can put them on an easel, easy to switch out to be able to view more images
- You can frame the matted images
- You can give already matted images as gifts
- You can easily create a wall grouping or mix with other images to make a wall grouping
- You can get it in addition to an album to be able to print more of your images (coordinate or match the covers)
Be sure to view our product gallery for more information on albums
Interested in learning more about how to preserve your photographs? Visit The American Museum of Photography website for more ideas.
Want a Folio Box of your own? We’d love to see you for your newborn session! Now booking through the end of the year and into 2018!